The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to. This kit is designed specifically for the ZX6R to give you the optimum foot position and ground clearance for racing. This kit is upgradeable at any time to accept the CFM 3 piece billet shift pedal.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1" (adjustable +/- 1/4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4").
Qhickshifter: Push type for STD shift- pull type for GP shift.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: Due to interference with the rearset bracket, this kit will not allow for use of "shorty" style exhausts- including Graves, M4, and Two Brothers.