Loved by racers worldwide, the Discacciati Racing Thumb Brake 16mm and Support Bracket features a standard length lever design. Includes mounting bracket to bar. Discacciati has been producing Italian made sportbike components for original and aftermarket use since 1969.
This is popular for serious stunt rides and racetrack riders who want to control the rear brake with their hand.
Discacciati produces race quality master cylinders and braking components using a 100% quality-control process mandating all core components to be inspected under a microscope before assembly, pressure calibrated, and vacuum tested upon final assembly.
- Black Standard Lever
- Material: CNC-Worked 7075 Aluminum
- Piston: 16mm
- Installation Bracket Included (Mounts to Bar)
- Rear Brake Fluid Reservoir (Not Included)
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- Custom Length Brake Line (every motorcycle fitment is different)
- A 15ml-30ml brake fluid reservoir kit is suggested
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
Discacciati Brake Systems are known worldwide. Discacciati Brake Systems came from the experience gained in racing and from the very beginning it was supplying brake systems to riders and teams of GP, SBK, SuperSport, SuperStock. Discacciati is worldwide performance brake system since 1984. 100% Made in Italy.
MOTO-D is the exclusive North American Distributor for Discacciati Brake Systems. For more info visit www.motodracing.com