The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to. This kit is designed for the 2019 ZX6R to give you the optimum foot position and ground clearance for racing. This kit is upgradeable at any time to accept the CFM 3 piece billet shift pedal.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific details
Shift Pattern: This rearset kit can be used in STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1" (adjustable +/- 1/4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4").
Quickshifter: OEM quickshifter will work in STD shift - to use the OEM Quick Shifter in GP shift orientation- you will need to purchase the 05-0152B kit instead.
With an aftermarket QS this kit may be used in either Standard Shift (Push type QS) or GP shift (Pull type QS) by flipping the arm on the engine side 180 degrees as needed.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.